What a fun and lively 2 weeks its been as we continue to see, share and find more Gem Stones Brights projects popping up across the social media platforms.
Riley Blake Designs has captured all the projects created from their ambassador bloggers here! If you haven't had the time to check out each of these bloggers and their amazing creations, its well worth your time; you will not be disappointed!
Then last week we introduced (5) New/FREE Quilt Designs using the Gem Stones Brights and my Triangle-in-a-Square tool. You can read all about it here.
As part of last week's post, I was asking for assistance in naming each of the quilt designs and you guys did NOT disappoint!
Here are some of the suggested names for Design 1 (below):
Design 2's suggested names (below):
1. Starry Diamonds 2. Diamond Chains 3. Diamonds on Parade
Design 3's suggested names (below):
1. Lifted Rainbow 2. Bright Pearls 3. Rainbow Lattice 4. Oscillations
Design 4's suggested names:
1. Zany Zigzag 2. Light Waves 3. Bright Switchback
4. Banners 5. Zig-Zag Pathways 6. Giant Ric-Rac
Design 5's suggested names (below):
1. Fun Fiesta 2. Emerald Chains 3. Diamonds and Pearls
There you have it! Please VOTE for your favorite name for EACH of the (5) designs above by leaving a COMMENT. It's that simple! Majority wins!